The goal of this sorcery initiation is to find out the truth about alchemy as well as a number of other questions by conversing with goetic demons. Theoretically, the remainder of knowledge not known by the human race, is held by demonic power. The primary desire is to see if the 3 demons, that are said to transmute other metals into gold, can actually do so. If the old grimoires that exist to this day are corrupt, without any resemblance to the truth, our objective is to communicate with the other demons in order to obtain truthful information. These other demons can help us to know what the secrets of alchemy are and if any demons actually have the power to transmute metals into gold. This is more a full method of steps that need to be completed and not just a Rite.
It is important to note that if you have any fear or think the idea of conjuring demons is morally wrong than your own mind will work against you - DON'T PROCEED FURTHER WITH THIS METHOD. Also, if you think that it is a hoax don't try it or you may be in for something you haven't expected.
I've done hundreds of invocations, but not an evocation yet. I have worked with prayer request to 2 arch demons and I can honestly say the power is potent and very real. This is my blueprint and after some preparation I am taking the steps mentioned below in the near future.
As mentioned in some books, you can call goetic demons with their seal or talisman. Notes were provided by other authors to show that you make simple requests or prayers to these entities to get their assistance. Unlike some books, we don't order them around. We take a contrary approach of mutual respect. We aren't ordering them around to try to get them to physically appear - you probably wouldn't be ready for their physical appearance anyway. It isn't necessary to get them to physically appear in order to get them to work for us. We just wish to put in our request to have something done or to get information. We get their attention and put in our request - as simple as that.
You can get some idea of this kind of work if you read Martin Coleman's Communing with the Spirits: The Magical Practice of Necromancy. You can also read the book by Donald Tyson about Familiar Spirits: A Practical Guide for Witches & Magicians. Some of you may prefer to work with these 2 authors first, as the magic I'm describing here is the real heavy duty stuff.
Your initiation involves the following:
1. Buy a notebook which will be your magical journal. Keep track of your daily ideas, activities or whatever happens with your magical experiments.
2. Obtain Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia and specifically named Finbarr International books that I give you - this gives you an idea of our starting point. Some of you may have trouble locating the Finbarr books so I will help give you some of the details to make up for that shortcoming. Details coming soon.
3. Draw the talismans with your own free hand on pieces of cardboard that are related to the demons you will be calling - draw the talismans of the 3 that transmute metals. It doesn't have to be perfect and try a few times to get it good enough (in your own opinion) This information is in Godwins with all goetic demons along with their powers. I will give you some websites that have pictures of the demonic seals.
4. One method is to convert the demonic names in Hebrew from Godwin's book that you need. Look up the Hebrew letters in this blog and write them along with their English equivalent in your notebook. Dr. Rudd's Hebrew characters found for the 72 demons are shown in Google's image search if you search for "72 demons dr. rudd sacred-texts.com". I'm finding that the demons are of French origin and I am working on a French language chart for my readers so you can pronounce the names as they were originally called. I think that if you are using the demon's seal and pronouncing his name in the original language you're going to have more success.
DON'T say the words yet out loud as it is their names! It will call them and YOU are NOT ready yet! If you prefer Ashkenazic Hebrew, and are familiar with that dialect feel free to use that to pronounce the names later.
5. The general procedure - for those that can't wait to start testing here's the core of the steps:
A. White Magic
Many of you have already worked with the Kabbalah or Cabala magic. The magician calls the divine name, then calls the archangel, then the angel, the intelligence and the then the spirit. Many books have stripped this procedure down for convenience, but it is questioned whether you are giving up power of the magic to use a shortcut of the original method. Some books demonstrate Kabbalah magic as calling just the divine names without calling any of the lower spiritual entities. Those that know Geof Gray-Cobb's works know he used divine names with just the angels; I'll have to check to see if he made much use of archangels in his books. Other books will say that the divine name with the archangels should suffice. There is enough above to test the good angels in the Kabbalah. Test all the procedures to see which works the best.
B. Black Magic
Those that wish to live dangerously can follow through with the dark side. You will do so if you feel ready. Life is rather monotonous and uneventful now as I reach my later 50's of age. I never had the nerve to try these higher evocations of demons before as I followed the cautionary notes from other occult authors not to try this. I'm preparing and will be ready for my first evocation. The myths in books say they can teach you the secrets to the universe: many arts and sciences; philosophy and wisdom, can bring riches or the love of any man or woman. Another possibility is the ability to teleport and receive visions from any point on Earth. I am more interested in increasing my knowledge a hundredfold or finding the secrets of alchemy more than anything else. I have previously done hundreds of invocations and know the power of the divine names. Let's get down to business. You will need to discern the most efficient method of calling the 72 demonic powers. Those that succeed will be pleasantly surprised. Utilize 1 of the following steps:
1. The arch-demons or Chief Devils occupy what I call the negative Kaballah or what is sometimes called Qlippoth tree. Kether is Satan and Moloch under Kether.. I use MacGregor Mather's interpretation, former Golden Dawn founder, of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Use one of these in place of the divine name to call one of the 72 demons. Each of the 72 demons sits inside one of the 12 zodiac signs. Each sign is ruled by a planet.
(For example, Berith is a Duke commanding 26 legions under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. The sephira associated with Capricorn is Binah and the associated arch demon Lucifuge using MacGregor Mather's interpretation. Using Godwin's book, there is no Hebrew Lucifuge. That name actually comes from Latin. So, depending on your own creativity, you can call the Chief Devil in Latin if you have the books and can use his symbol from the Book of Ceremonial Magic [printed on a printer for an authentic image] to assist you in calling up Berith to change metal into gold.)
2. The 2nd possibility is the same as step 1 with the following exceptions - call all the Chief Devils, with or without the original Latin names whichever you prefer. Then, ask their assistance to call the one of the 72 demons.
(As an example, if you did call Berith it would be identical to the example above except that you'd call the entire 10 Arch Demons.)
3. The safest and probably the first of the steps you should try is to call the Divine Name, the Archangel, the Angel to help you try to call the demon. (For example, using our same illustration, we can call the Divine Name of Saturn, followed by the Archangel of Saturn and then Angel of Saturn before calling the demon Berith to change metals into gold.) Extra note: there are numerous other angels inside the zodiac involving the Lords of Triplicity by Day and Night and angels of Decanates and Quinanaces, and if you are inclined, you can add these in but it may make the ritual so complicated you are more likely to do something wrong or not try it at all. Our key is to have some simplicity to it so you can do your magical work on a regular, routine basis. We have to be able to fit this into our daily life. If something takes over an hour to do you may not accomplish at all.
4. An alternative is to just call the 10 Chief Devils for the alchemical knowledge. They may bring ideas or concepts at unexpected times or places, but it is less complicated.
SPECIAL NOTE: You now have the backbone or core of the whole method of sorcery initiation. This is dangerous and it is not to be attempted by those that don't believe, think it's wrong or have a deep fear within of the procedures listed above. I assume no responsibility for your mishaps, be it house, home or family. If you are unsuccessful you stand to blow out the electrical system of your house or apartment, bring bad luck upon your family, make your house haunted with some nasty spirits or worse. If you look at other authors who have played with sorcery: Konstantinos, Lisiewski, Bardon, the Frosts, Savedow and Frater Barrabbas you can see the complexity and dangers of this kind of magic. Compared to cooking, it is similar to trying to produce a 7 course gourmet meal and make it taste good. It is not to be tried by a novice or amateur! I don't perform magic daily as it tends to cause pandora's box to open and unleash all kinds of unusual changes to my life I hadn't planned on - I don't recommend it to just anyone. The web is full of information to be explored. You can see the major grimoires that this type of magic is based on. Francis King and Stephen Skinner were pioneers of this type of magic in Techniques of High Magic, which I strongly recommend reading before commencing in this type of magic.
GOAL/OBJECTIVE: There is a lot of content here and it is easy to get caught up in the details. Your goal is to reach all 3 of the demons, in separate tests, to try to transmute a piece of metal into gold. If you are unsuccessful, such as if those demons don't cooperate, your next task should be to contact those demons that answer questions truthfully about all things. You can see those demons listed in Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia or from other sources. These demons that answer questions may be able to put to light what the real function of those demons are that supposedly transmute metals. As an operator of magic, we are to seek the truth to the nature of things. These beings can help us to understand what alchemy is really all about.
CAUTION! Suggestions about safety - your experiments can result in demonic possession if you are not careful! Suggestions on the safety of the magical operator: Invest in some books on psychic protection. Some of the books by Gavin and Yvonne Frost have been very helpful in providing protection for the magical operator. Refer to the wordpress blog:
as I will be referring to the Divine Names in the spheres. After reading up on Egyptian magic, I have found that the gods of Binah and Geburah help to restrain spirits in the triangle but also guard the operator from harm. Most black magic involves calling the watchtowers (air, earth, fire and water) to guard the operator. However this is more dangerous as the watchtowers merely help magic to manifest its power. I have a black triangle made with construction paper, glued to a square piece of cardboard. You can call the Divine Names from Binah and Geburah for their assistance. The god of Chesed, by calling his Divine Name, gives you true power over goetic spirits - he rules over them. Similar to Zeus, he rules over all demonic spirits. I'm rewriting all the black magic rituals and it is taking time. Make sure you have mastered calling up the Divine Names as I have done before calling up the demons. I have done hundreds of invocations over my life and am ready for evocation. In reading up on the Goetic Demons, it is said they can grant the power to view any place on earth as though one has teleported there. I will be able to see and hear everything in a place as though I was standing there. This power is a real interest of mine.