Some other new points of what I'm doing:
1. I will try my best to get my first eBook out this year. Originally planned for later, I've decided to move up my memoir to the next thing I publish. I hope to publish with Ingram's self-publisher. The Stargate secret will be contained in it. If you have a Barnes & Noble eBook reader you should be able to read it. I'm looking at art work now for the cover.
2. My free eBook about the ancient languages is complete. My Egyptian chapter is finished. This is my theory of the languages: Egyptian language was based on the sounds of daily life and animals, Hebrew was very similar to some of the Egyptian vowel sounds and Greek completely caught the sounds of chakras.
3. Sales from my books will test to see if there is any money in publishing. I only hope to publish 3 more books. My essays you will be able to read here on this blog.
4. Over time, you will see me build my free occult directory. I'm hoping to rival with the wikipedia out there with regards to their definition of the occult/new age. It's been done at other sites, but that ends up being an advertisement. I can let my readers in on my past experience while I discuss groups out there on the web.
Secondary and Work:
1. Writing nonfiction is hard work! I have kept editing this book about about Gray-Cobb and my own style of magic. I keep coming up with more changes.
2. My new online mini-book "Say God's Name: A New Way to Pronounce the Ancient Languages". The book about the Golden Dawn has other systems such as Askenazic Hebrew and another method. I will highlight those and then cover the reasons for my own system. I should test all 3 systems to see which gives better results. I thought of this while I've been working on my second book.
3. I've learned significantly about Kaballah (magic), Freemason initiation from 10 years of study and Egyptian mysteries. I need to pass this on in the form of books. In the case that the U.S. government shuts down due to budget talks - most nations will be able to see our government's ridiculous sideshow on how not run the U.S., I will publish in my books in Canada. It is my intention to sell my books in other languages in Europe anyway because my interest comes from worldwide readers.
5. My occupational life seems to be dull and stagnant at this point. Being an author in this blog brings me more fulfillment than I've gotten from other things I've worked at. Occult has always been an interest and I will pass this to others that are on the same path.
6. I still need to get my first book sold on Etsy. The books are handmade and I have 290 books left.
7. Testing, testing and more testing. I try to use my books to change my life first and then I can add real life experiences to my writing. I need to test before I release any books and then I can tell others of the results that they may expect.
See the post below on New Avatar Power (Get Your Instructions As Through Geof Gray-Cobb was Still Alive). There is a puzzle to solve. If you are successful you will get another N.A.P. type ritual for FREE!.
My Goals As An Author: My second book out will be about Gray-Cobb's magic. The Canadian occultist and psychic was on the cutting edge of making long complex rituals short and concise. There were essentially stripped down rituals from the Golden Dawn and other magical grimoires. Nobody had ever thought of doing what he had done. I've decided to carry on his work with Avatar Power and consider myself an apprentice of the master. As the rough draft of my fictional Freemasonry book is almost done, I will start working on my fourth book: Egyptian magic. A free copy will be delivered to the Grand Lodge of England in 2016. I believe it will be a controversial book that may amuse some Freemasons, but also infuriate others. My fifth book will be my memoirs involving a variety of topics: affirmations, black magic, my own system of prayer, the Voynich manuscript and the U.S. Stargate program. Stargate has a lot of meaning for pagans. It means a lot of extra power. My next books after that will be about invocation, evocations and finally god worship. So, I better get off my butt and get busy! I've got at least 8 more books to write.
My Projects on the Side: I'm going over to a list form so I can inform you as well as keep my notes organized for what I am about to do. This should work better for me.
1. Place my first book, "The Cat Speaks Egyptian" on Etsy. Update details about what the book is really about on my wordpress blog. My publisher is slow in getting info on his weebly site as he has had other things to do. See below. This is my first book! Binding and gluing take too long. I can't work on my next book if we're busy making books.
2. Work on Sounds of GOD are coming. I don't want to put the sounds out until my books are out and then I may need to advertise on youtube.com and link back here. Youtube Movies are in the future to show someone exactly how to pronounce Thoth's name.
3. My other blog, www.geniuscubed.wordpress.com, is kind of in limbo at the moment. I've been too involved in other things. I need to get back to that before they disable an inactive account! It will be my science fiction writing which will focus on business, politics and government as if I ran the U.S. Hey, I can't do any worse than the politicians!
4. My first book was a miniature book with pictures: thecatspeaksegyptian.weebly.com and this needs to be finished.
Old Ideas to Follow Up on Sometime: After browsing 'The Elements of Music' by Jason Martineau and the 'Divine Name' by Jonathan Goldman I got some ideas from all the other things.
A. I will check with Goldman to see if his site has put the divine name in parallel (sounds on top of each other - 4 angels - 4 Freemasons saying the name together. I don't think the name is said in series (sounds following each other).
B. Ideas came from my concepts in 'Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry' with the 3 Freemasons moving in unison 'Figure 32 THREE TIMES THREE' (see website www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/dun08.htm). The word needs to be pronounced in parallel instead of serial.
C. I will always attempt to update the old entries to make them better and may introduce a new topic once in awhile as time becomes available. Some of my ideas and experiments with the "Rite of Adam" will show up in my science fiction blog.
I am somewhat between being a Deist and and a Pantheist. We are in a universe that has natural laws as though the Creator made the world and stepped back to allow man to work. Specific affirmations have lead me to understand that words control, not just what is going on in our bodies, but also tend to change the outer world if those words are stated repeatedly. We also seem to have a world that has beings that can be commanded to complete tasks or provide information. I like the Postmodern philosophy on life and have considered certain Atheist ideas as valuable also. Atheists have an interesting view on life.
Reflecting on my Past:
I think that we co-create our world with others through visualization and affirmations. My worldview is in a Supreme Creator, but it is a deistic view since he set the world in motion and does nothing at the present time. Miracles occur because we tend to believe strongly that something will occur. Not all of us believe in miracles and that would account for reality being 99% miracle free. Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet? Over the summer, most Americans would believe in that. In my teens, I was pushed to go to a "holy-roller" church to find miraculous healings going on. The only explanation for what I saw: it is either (1) a magician's trick such as a fake to attract new members or (2) that human beings have an inherent God-power within them that make spectacular healing miracles possible. We are each little gods co-creating our world.
I will work my best to make sure this blog will continue. I will continue to make it one of the most comprehensive, provocative places on the web for occult thought.