1. Here's the greatest riddle about a Freemason's wages: "A Fellowcraft Mason gets paid in corn, oil and wine." Can you solve this riddle? I have spent over 2 years looking for this and have found the secret and it's awesome! This is just a small taste of my upcoming Freemason book. I have found out a lot and am now trying to implement this into my life.
2. With Google changing their search, everyone is noticing a drop in hits to their sites. I've been less concerned if I sit at 9300 hits instead of 10,000 hits. I am looking at how many hits I'm getting versus the "who" is getting the top hits. Not counting the sites that are paid advertising, I noticed Google has given top search results (the first page) to Christian sites in explaining the occult. The latest is that Google has been changing or "weighting" priority to certain medical sites. I've just heard about this and don't have the full details. If it is giving validity to America's FDA or allopathic medical science as the absolute truth then the U.S. government has gone to far. I may have to explore this topic at my wordpress site: my other site examines business and government. Google has been good to me but I question their methods in letting religious authorities explain the occult. Are they qualified? Could I be best at explaining Christianity to the world? This site will bring the best of the occult as if you did a search. I want to show you what your search results should show in regards to the best in new age and occult groups. I hope to also point out sites with religious bias - the sites you can stay away from. Besides, how would a person with an Islamic background feel about a Christian explanation of the occult? This will be another feature of my blog for the future. This is a long time goal of bringing you good information without some bias from a religious group. I had strong Christians in my family telling me everything else is "of the devil!" I'm not going to let others be swayed by religious authorities without saying something about it.
3. I've come to the conclusion about the little known Stargate program. There is a new entry in this blog about your best psychic time. It will be a monthly feature from now on. See it below.
4. My free eBook about the ancient languages is complete. My Egyptian chapter is finished. This is my theory of the languages: Egyptian language was based on the sounds of daily life and animals, Hebrew was very similar to some of the Egyptian vowel sounds and Greek completely caught the sounds of chakras. Chakras are those energy points that run through out our bodies. Check out the entries below.
5. Want to know how to practice mind over matter? I'm going to put an article out on cloudbusting. I'm not referring to an internet cloud - I'm talking about those fluffy pockets of vapor in the sky. Real mind over matter comes from first working at breaking up the clouds. More to come later.
6. Sales from my books about Geof Gray-Cobb and Freemasonry book will allow me test to see if there is any money in publishing. If publishing turns out to be a lost cause I may have to start turning to more publicity methods for the selling of my books.
7. Over time, you will see me build my free occult directory. It's been done at other sites, but that ends up being an advertisement. I can let my readers in on my past experience while I discuss groups out there on the web. So, you will start to see all my occult sources that made me what I am today. You'll see one out there for the late Al Manning.
8. You can read the latest entry "What Will Armageddon Look Like?" at my wordpress blog. With the recent Netanyahu speech before congress, I was curious about nuclear weapons. Most of our governments fail to tell us how destructive those missiles are. You can read a most interesting article coming there now. If there was an Armageddon how far would the blast carry? Using data from Wikipedia about today's missiles, how much of the Earth would be left? You can go to the link below for my wordpress blog.
9. I'm really impressed that this blog has survived from 2009. It started as an experiment. As I did my first blog entry, I asked myself what on Earth will I talk about? It has only gotten easier as time went on. All that writing actually did help me to be a better writer and helped me to write my first book. I'm thrilled to see I've hit over 8500 hits as this blog is read worldwide translated to over 30 languages.
Secondary and Current Work:
1. Still editing and adding to my 2nd book about Gray-Cobb and my own style of magic. I keep coming up with more changes.
2. I've worked on my own versions of ancient Egyptian, Hebrew and Greek. Crowley and Regardie may have pronounced sequences of letters for the names of gods, but I think I have their real names as they were pronounced.
3. My new online mini-book "Say God's Name: A New Way to Pronounce the Ancient Languages". The book about the Golden Dawn has other systems such as Askenazic Hebrew and another method. I will highlight those and then cover the reasons for my own system. I should test all 3 systems to see which gives better results. I thought of this while I've been working on my second book.
4. I've learned significantly about Caballa (magic), Freemason initiation from 10 years of study and Egyptian mysteries. I need to pass this on in the form of books. Books need to be able to be sold in Europe and Canada. I may need to consider selling them in Spanish which will increase readership.
5. My occupational life seems to be dull and stagnant at this point. Being an author in this blog brings me more fulfillment than I've gotten from other things I've worked at. Occult has always been an interest and I will pass this to others that are on the same path.
6. I still need to get my first book sold on Etsy. The books are handmade and I have 290 books left.
6. Testing, testing and more testing. I need to test before I release any books and then I can tell others of the results that they may expect.
See the post below on New Avatar Power (Get Your Instructions As Through Geof Gray-Cobb was Still Alive). There is a puzzle to solve. If you are successful you will get another N.A.P. type ritual for FREE!.
My Work As An Author: My second book out will be about Gray-Cobb's magic. The Canadian occultist and psychic was on the cutting edge of making long complex rituals short and concise. There were essentially stripped down rituals from the Golden Dawn and other magical grimoires. Nobody had ever thought of doing what he had done. I've decided to carry on his work with Avatar Power and consider myself an apprentice of the master. As the rough draft of my fictional Freemasonry book is almost done, I will start working on my fourth book: Egyptian magic. A free copy will be delivered to the Grand Lodge of England in 2016. I believe it will be a controversial book that may amuse some Freemasons, but also infuriate others. My fifth book will be my memoirs involving a variety of topics: affirmations, black magic, my own system of prayer, the Voynich manuscript and the U.S. Stargate program. Stargate has a lot of meaning for pagans. It means a lot of extra power. My next books after that will be about invocation, evocations and finally god worship. So, I better get off my butt and get busy! I've got at least 8 more books to write.
My Projects on the Side: I'm going over to a list form so I can inform you as well as keep my notes organized for what I am about to do. This should work better for me.
1. Place my first book, "The Cat Speaks Egyptian" on Etsy. Update details about what the book is really about on my wordpress blog. See below. This is my first and last self-published book! Binding and gluing take too long. I can't work on my next book if we're busy making books.
2. Work on Sounds of GOD are coming. I don't want to put the sounds out until my books are out and then I may need to advertise on Facebook and link back here. Movies are in the future to show someone exactly how to pronounce Thoth's name.
3. Update my other blog, www.geniuscubed.wordpress.com, My friend's website, still under construction, will also show how we made this miniature book with pictures: thecatspeaksegyptian.weebly.com . It's been a lot of fun. All my books will be explained at the wordpress site. It will focus on writing, science fiction, business, politics and government.
Old Ideas to Follow Up on Sometime: After browsing 'The Elements of Music' by Jason Martineau and the 'Divine Name' by Jonathan Goldman I got some ideas from all the other things.
A. I will check with Goldman to see if his site has put the divine name in parallel (sounds on top of each other - 4 angels - 4 Freemasons saying the name together. I don't think the name is said in series (sounds following each other).
B. Ideas came from my concepts in 'Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry' with the 3 Freemasons moving in unison 'Figure 32 THREE TIMES THREE' (see website www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/dun08.htm). The word needs to be pronounced in parallel instead of serial.
C. I will always attempt to update the old entries to make them better and may introduce a new topic once in awhile as time becomes available. Some of my ideas and experiments with the "Rite of Adam" will show up in my science fiction blog.
Blog entries coming up? Pardon me while I change to outline form:
1. My own occult directory
3. Other philosophies,
6. The medicine called Homeopathy and my understanding about God.
1. I am somewhat between being a Deist and and a Pantheist. We are in a universe that has natural laws as though the Creator made the world and stepped back to allow man to work. We also seem to have a world that has beings that can be commanded to complete tasks or provide information. I like the Postmodern philosophy on life and have considered certain Atheist ideas as valuable also. Atheists have an interesting view on life.
Reflecting on my Past:
I think that we co-create our world with others through visualization and affirmations. My worldview is in a Supreme Creator, but it is a deistic view since he set the world in motion and does nothing at the present time. Miracles occur because we tend to believe strongly that something will occur. Not all of us believe in miracles and that would account for reality being 99% miracle free. Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet? Over the summer, most Americans would believe in that. In my teens, I was pushed to go to a "holy-roller" church to find miraculous healings going on. The only explanation for what I saw: it is either (1) a magician's trick such as a fake to attract new members or (2) that human beings have an inherent God-power within them that make spectacular healing miracles possible. We are each little God's co-creating our world.
My Other Blog:
My Wordpress blog was originally a dystopian science fiction story. The D.S.A. (Divided States of America) 2037 A.D. - Journal as told by the Prime Advisor, Secretary and Historian to the President. This was a fictional account discussing the United States in a future time period, its problems, where it's headed and the solutions to what saved America from the brink of falling apart. That's what was so different about my science fiction story. I was to be using an oracle to predict real future events that will occur in the world. As I find out more, I will change the science fiction story to predict the future demise of the U.S. The changes to companies, laws, and the country will be astounding. I am aiming to have a kind of Harry Potter sorcery for adults crossed with a techno-horror story about our future. Currently, I haven't had much time to devote to my science fiction blog. My science fiction blog is located at:
I will work my best to make sure this blog will continue. I will continue to make it one of the most comprehensive, provocative places on the web for occult thought.